THE SEPTEMBER POLICY REVIEW MEETINGS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Wednesday, Sept. 6th 6:00pm @ Wegmans
- Saturday, Sept. 16th 2:00pm @ Wegmans
- Thursday, Sept. 21st 6:00pm @ Wegmans
- Tuesday, Sept. 26th 6:00pm @ Wegmans
THE OCTOBER BUDGET MEETINGS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Sunday, Oct. 1st 1:30pm @ Fairview Baptist Church
- Monday, Oct. 9th 7:00pm @ Wegmans
- Wednesday, Oct. 18th 7:00pm @ Wegmans
- Sunday, Oct. 29th 1:00pm @ Wegmans
RACNA I was a great success! Thank you for all who supported our first historic convention, and a huge thank you to the Area and committee members for their hard work and dedication!!! Stay tuned for more information!
Welcome to the Rappahannock Area of Narcotics Anonymous home page. We love you and accept you with open arms. We are proud to serve our fellowship and to be allowed to inform the public about our area and the recovery within it. Please have a look around. Check out the Neighboring Area Links page for Other areas pages. Also, swing by the "About Our Area" page to read about our specific area of this fellowship, the Rappahannock Area. We would like to take this time to thank you for your interest and would love to extend this message to you: Our message is HOPE. Our promise is FREEDOM from active addiction. In Narcotics Anonymous you are Never Alone. Just for Today you NEVER have to use again.